As I enjoyed a near-perfect mocha latte this morning from my favorite new coffee purveyor, I scrolled through the top Culpwrit blog posts of the past year.
For the 11th year in a row, several of the most popular posts were written by friends, colleagues and students. Thanks to them, I’ve been able to post new content each week, sometimes a few times a week. Top posts this year focused on mentoring, career insights and job-search advice.
Here are the top 10 blog posts of 2019:
- Rich Jernstedt Urges Young Pros to Find Mentors Who Help Them Evolve and Develop
- How Being a Successful Brand Ambassador Landed Me at the Premier of Game of Thrones
- How to Start Your Own Agency: A How to Guide
- Love It or Not, You Need Social Media to Achieve Your Professional Goals
- How to Land an Informational Interview
- How to Create a Digital Resume for Your Next PR Role
- Report Card Gives PR Leaders a C+
- Download Free Copy of Crisis eBook
- In College and Need Cash? Apply for Scholarships
- Holiday Networking Tips That’ll Make You Memorable (In a Good Way)
Thanks to those of you who visit Culpwrit regularly and those who just drop by every now and then. Your retweets, Facebook and LinkedIn likes are greatly appreciated. #ProudToServePR